Saturday, May 28, 2016

My Demon, My Savior

Angel and Demon
#Part 1

You were like my shadow
following me to everywhere
even I left my shadow
you kept following me with no fear

you were on top, bottom, and side
you made me crazy
you are in front and behind
you drove me insane

but where are you when the sun stops shining
where are you when the earth stops rotating?
where are you when this heart stops beating?
where are you when this brain stops thinking?

You are nowhere
I can’t find you anywhere
You might be with someone somewhere
be another one and been my nightmare

Could somebody check my pulse to see that I am alive?
cause i don’t see the angels do the same mission they did
they apparently take an odd job demons have
I long for my demons back to meet my need

you, save me from drowning
you are best in swimming
I will stop murmuring
without you I am not breathing


2 comments: