Sunday, May 22, 2016

Queen of Silence

Rhyme in Silence
#Part 2

Much talking was a sin
That’s why you kept words in
Took them to the nest
That no body could arrest

Any word came out of your mouth
Was just like a blast of cold wind
Blowing from north to the south
Going back and forth to examine

Words always brought in pain
Like enigma that got me insane
Listening to your silence was the cure
The best medicine and pure

Did you know that silence was the true romance?
Its power could even break through the distance
Thanks for ever holding my hand
Though it happened by accident

You’d been the vital part of my madness
Reflected by seeing my darkness
When skins unconditionally collided
It felt like I just experienced the sudden death

My mouth opened without words
You caused my tongue mute
Yo I was so speechless and breathless
Voices numb and I acted like a dumb

I felt the earth stopped rotating
No more gravity was working
My nerves lost its power to transmit the impulse
My mastermind wasn’t able to distinguish which true and false

But I didn’t want to figure it out
I just want to scream aloud
That was more than a lot
A moment I never forgot

When your hand became a savior
Though my night never became easier
And it rose a quiet that kept me going
The effect of the most soothing heroine

You, you been my addiction

Your silence, could it fix any broken?


No comments:

Post a Comment