Friday, May 20, 2016

Rhyme in Silence

Rhyme in Silence
#Part1


You were my naration
Cause I couldn’t tell love in description
I knew your label was silence
And you named it as quiet
I found I fell for your code
I liked the way you built a cipher
And it pushed me away to inspect


I was urged to watch your whim
I walked alongside you like the wind
Crossing your mind and whirling
Like a dervishes dancing
Breezed in to your heart
Broke down your feelings into smaller
Tried to get something sincere
But then got stuck in your innermost
Some place I was most scared of
So I was begging for no staring
You were watching me like a hawk
Gazing me back and smiling
No! you knew I was the dusk
You’d apparently discovered


As a backfire I ran tumbling
Now the cryptographer just disappeared
Heart’s language was far beyond imagination
Much more knotty than notion


An attempt to decode just being illogical
It would capture merely deception
No, I wouldn’t go into you farther
I couldn’t handle, no longer
I’d just leave it hanging
Just let it go and knock about
Let it breathe in and spin
Till the coming apocalypse
Save it camouflage
Store the truth in a secret disk

No comments:

Post a Comment