Wednesday, January 21, 2015

(A Poem)

Ngringin, November 27, 2014
10:57 AM

The rain falls, it makes me drown

For the first time in this phase
I cried for anyone else
I only cry for my mom
And him, the one whose name ever dwelt in my heart
Since I left
Since I m unbounded
Since that day
I never care a lot about my sense
However, I cried for someone last night
By the accident, I became wonder
How could it be?
Do I fall for him?
Like the falling rain this morning?
Too early to settle on
He was just a passer by
Who walked calmly on my way
But who knows when fate’s coming
No one can’t deny an honest feeling
Tears down
It makes a sound
Razing my pride to the ground
And when  he tried to greet me
I just should look away
So he didn’t have to see me cry
I have no more power to hide
Love starting glow
Fear turning low

Pain just follow

No comments:

Post a Comment