Wednesday, March 29, 2017

mbrenggenggeng


Communication? It helps nothing
Why should be that concerned to people?
Why should be that kind to them?
Ah life
Do you think that I deserve to all these things?
Am I tough enough?

She just said to me on phone this morning
I am proud of you, she said
You are mature enough
Well so mature right now
Is that a compliment?
Maturity is drama
Being mature is pretending
Didn’t she know that? Frankly
Am I that rude, or
Ah not pretty bold to spell
Hi
Can’t think about it
Don’t want to predict
Have been blessed with a curse
Poor them
Poor creatures
Shouldn’t be born to the earth
Shouldn’t be delivered to this fake life stage
Unstable, arrogant, ignorant
Are you really innocent?
Ah please don’t put me there
Shall we make me be the one to be blamed?
Let’s do that
Let’s skin me I will help
I am skilled on it
Which one do you need more?
Any part I am willing?
Phew

Does love really exist?
Mom
I didn’t see you love as you do
What’s the matter?
What had turned over your mind?
Was it purely a matter of love?
Was it totally a matter of abhorrence?
Is love that easy to manipulate?
Did you abhor me because it’s me?
Did you hate me because it wasn’t love?
Dad
Do you really want me to do anything I want to?
What makes you so convinced of me?
Am that cool?
Am I that qualified?
You let me free like the wind
Not settled yet
Vulnerable and fragile

Please

I am no more than dust within the air human breathe

2 comments:

  1. Afaf boleh minta email antum, bisa dikirim ke emailnya nur0808karimah@gmail.com. Syukron Ustadzah

    ReplyDelete