Monday, March 9, 2015

Nightmare

empty, dark and dusty room of the most secret nest
March 4, 2015

“Rhyme to Nightmare”

What do you know about nightmare?
Is it something bad mere?
If so, have you ever deliberately been ready to dare?
Every single moment in dreams put you in fear
Sometimes it feels like in hell
But the hell is some place we created as well
The place we usually ring the bell
To call away our angel from paradise cell
Hey you who never believe in
This is not a kind of drama queen
Those are located in between
Where you can neither leave nor live in
Tell me how the way you’ll take
These nightmares are not for form’s sake
To the moments they always make
As simple case of I keep awake
Sometimes I am waiting for my turn
Get engaged and make all involved burn
for bringing back my angels to heaven
in spite of scar within each moment
Does somebody hear my voice?
I have desire to make them freeze
So somebody help me please
Rearrange this rhyme and take some risk
Please, to this

Rhyme in Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment